Revolutionise your marketing and sales
In marketing, big data comprises gathering, analysing, and using massive amounts of digital information to improve business operations. It is fast becoming an indispensable tool to devise marketing strategies to attain greater customer loyalty and responsiveness, optimise performance and increase conversions.
Bigwave are seasoned professionals when it comes to helping organisations both large and small capture clean data to develop killer marketing campaigns tailored to your customers’ specific needs. Clean data means that data is current, easy to process and as accurate as possible to provide valuable insights into consumer behaviour, goals, pain points and challenges. Combined with a frictionless onboarding digital process for new customers your market potential will take a huge leap forward.
There is a wide variety of data services we can undertake:
- Campaign analytics – Tracking customer journey from initial interest to final purchase helps give a clear picture of what channels to prioritise in your marketing efforts.
- Demographic profiling – Grouping consumers into demographic profiles delivers insights into who your customers are, where they are, what they want and how they want to be contacted and when.
- Customer data analysis – Big data can help you discover what influences customer loyalty and what keeps them coming back again and again.
Social media analytics and reporting – Track the overall impact of your brand’s social media presence to helps optimise reach and engagement with your target audience.
- Social media training – Become master users of social media as an effective online marketing tool for your business to connect with you customer base.
- Website traffic reporting – We are experts that deciphering website traffic information to help modify your site to accommodate visitors, so that your goals and theirs align.
- Website user experience (UX) audit – We use heatmapping technology to show an aggregated visualisation of user mouse movements, scrolling, clicks and taps to discover website usage patterns and make data-informed optimisations to increase conversion rate and revenue.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Reporting – Find out how well your website is performing to boost ranking on Google and across all populate search engines.
- Google analytics training – A Certified Google Partners we can help you utilise Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyse in-depth detail about the visitors on your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.