Below are the current vacancies at Bigwave.
Based in our Exeter office.
Bigwave Marketing is a fun and growing creative business growth agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by our commitment to excellence, we provide a complete range of marketing, design, digital and business growth services.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team of over 40 experts at our Exeter office on a full-time basis, working 37.5 hours per week.
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum DOE
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Great development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Flexi-time and remote work policy
- Company laptop and equipment
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
If you are an engaged individual who can multitask and deliver on your commitments, we will be excited to bring you on board as our next account manager.
This role will see you work within the Account Management team and collaborate with wider teams within a creative marketing agency. You’ll be supported to develop your career for the future and develop a wide range of skills within our supportive and collaborative environment.
What’s more, we offer plenty of training and development to enable you to broaden your knowledge and remain at the top of your game.
As an Account Manager, you will work directly with clients to understand their marketing needs and develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
With a big focus on agreed timelines, you will liaise with clients to ensure their marketing and design support requests are completed on time and to a high standard. You’ll act as first point of call for some high-profile projects with the aim at delivering results.
Additionally, you will:
- Handle the day-to-day management of accounts including taking briefs, status reporting and budget control
- Monitor projects, liaise with clients and meet/exceed tight deadlines
- Provide sound and innovative marketing advice
- Upsell Bigwave products and services and maintain existing client relationships
- Actively manage client contracts – be responsible for the renewal of contracts and ensure contract deliverables are met
To join us as an Account Manager, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to communicate and work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to achieve desired results
- Self- motivation with a strong ability to work autonomously
Previous agency experience would be beneficial to your application.
Hands-on marketing experience in any of the following areas would also be advantageous: social media management, copywriting, pay per click advertising and e-marketing.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Trainee Account Manager, Account Executive, Agency Account Manager, Client Relationship Manager, CRM, Customer Account Manager, or Client Services Executive.
The closing date for this role is Friday 4th June 2021.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Account Manager, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – No Recruitment Agency emails please.