Below are the current vacancies at Bigwave.
Based in our Exeter office, with remote working options.
- Salary of £24,000 p/a DOE
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Great training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Flexi-time and remote work policy
- Company laptop and equipment for home and office
- Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
- Agency shutdown at Christmas
Are you an imaginative Graphic Designer itching for your next challenge? Want to build on your existing expertise with a thriving agency? If so, Bigwave Marketing would love to hear from you.
As a Graphic Designer, you will create a range of engaging and innovative designs,
in-line with customers’ briefs.
In this exciting role, you’ll have lots of opportunities to flex your creative muscles whilst delivering designs, making amendments to existing work and producing final artwork ready for print.
To join the Bigwave Marketing team, you’ll need:
- At least four years’ graphic design experience
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Desirable applications: Premier, After Effects, XD, Lightroom, Audition
- Print and web design knowledge
- A creative flair
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Campaign Creative
- Conceptual Design
- Diligence in spelling, grammar and checking work
- Ability to write enticing and creative copy
- Willingness to learn new skills to progress their career
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
Very desirable experience in:
- Videography and editing
- Motion Graphics/Animation
Desirable experience in:
- Email Design
- Photography and editing
- Environmental Graphics/Interior Design
We’re eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Print Designer, Creative Designer, Senior Designer.
How to apply
Apply for this job by emailing your CV to Lee Potter.
For more information about this vacancy please contact us on 01392 492 380.
Exeter (partially remote, 2 days in the Exeter Office)
Bigwave Marketing is a fun and creative marketing agency with 35+ staff, providing a complete range of marketing, design, digital and business growth services.
We are looking for a passionate person to join our team and work with clients across the UK and the globe.
Our SEO department prides itself on the in-house expertise, the holistic approach it offers to any project, engagement with the client, transparency and risk-free SEO strategies that work.
We are looking for an SEO Manager to join our passionate team.
– Salary of up to £31,000 p/a DOE
– 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Pension scheme
– Great development opportunities and career ladders
– Yearly SEO & Tech Conferences (Brighton SEO is a regular one)
– Flexi-time and remote work policy
– Company laptop and equipment
– Vibrant offices based in a convenient city centre location (when office based!)
– Agency shutdown at Christmas
– Office socials and perks
In this important role, you will have the chance to make your mark on a growing department. Reporting to the Head of Search, you will take ownership of several client strategies and help deliver and develop successful SEO strategies that will have a positive impact on increasing SERP visibility and ROI.
As an SEO Manager, you will help to deliver excellent results for our customer’s SEO campaigns.
You will implement changes and tune or craft SEO content, implementing CMS systems like WordPress or Joomla and enhancing On-Page optimisations & ranking factors.
You will manage unique SEO strategies for a range of customers targeting both Local and National audiences, carry out SEO audits for key customers and deliver technical documentation for on-site SEO recommendations.
You will use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key monthly performance reports.
To be considered as an SEO Manager you will need:
– Experience of using at least one SEO tool (or equivalent), I.e.: SEMrush, MOZ, RankRanger, SEOprofiler, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, LinkResearchTool, SEO Powersuite, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Agency Analytics, RavenTools, etc.
– SEO experience and a track record of improving SERP results
– Experience with project management and time-tracking software
Knowledge of HTML or a programming language as well as working knowledge of web server technologies would be beneficial to your application.
Agency experience or examples of previous work will provide a significant advantage to candidates for this role.
The role is normally office based in our Exeter office for 2 days a week (Wednesday and Thursday), and rest of the week remote, with the option of going into the office 5 days a week. You will work 37.5 hours per week.